Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today I bought myself a Tall Pumpkin Spice Latte

Today I spent 15 minutes looking for the keys I needed to drive Boy 2 to school. Keys I always put in the same place, because I know I won't remember where I put them if I don't.

Today I went to work, to physical therapy, then back to work.

Today I generated paychecks for employees and set them on my desk to hand to my receptionist. They were still on my desk when she left at noon.

Today I went to a doctor's appointment to get a prescription filled which I did not need because said doctor had already written the prescription at my last appointment. My pharmacy has it on file and is filling it now.

Today I left my doctor's office three times: Once to make sure I had locked my car. Once when my appointment was over. And once after going back to my exam room to get my purse.

Today is only half over.

So today I bought myself a Tall Pumpkin Spice Latte.

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile. I like how you treated yourself to a little 'happy' on a day that just wasn't going according to plan. Hope it eventually smoothed out. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

A lighthearted look at the year between my 39th and 40th birthdays.