Monday, November 29, 2010

More than Just a Name

My 40th has come and gone, and what a blast it was! I've been asked if I will continue to blog. I might, but if I do, I need a new title for my blog. 

I like to have edgy titles for things I write or teach. Titles can capture the imagination of a potential reader/listener. Good titles hint at something unexpected lying just below the surface of the title. Good titles reflect accurately the content of the piece while making room for a creatively fresh look at the subject matter. 

I don't really blog about a specific topic. Many of my posts are anecdotal tellings of everyday life. One day I might write a humorous blog, another day might find me tackling a serious issue. Often my tellings reveal something about God.

So what do I call this eclectic blog? What title will best reflect its content in an edgy and nuanced way? 

I don't know. 


1 comment:

A lighthearted look at the year between my 39th and 40th birthdays.