Monday, January 25, 2010

I AM WAY TIRED

If you indulged me last week by reading my long post about Kairos Outside you know I have been gone for three days. If you didn't, you just read the previous sentence and now know...

In any case, the weekend ministering to women was marvelous and, of course, I was changed far more than anyone I would have been ministering to. I spent the weekend watching God moving powerfully in individuals, small groups, and the group at large.

After returning home yesterday afternoon I slept for several hours before spending an hour with the boys. Then I crashed for the night.

Now I sit in class (as the students and professor discuss something not on the proverbial test) trying to keep my eyes open and, more importantly, keep my brain functioning. Three cups of coffee and a diet coke only do so much...consequently the following is all I've got for you today:

I AM WAY TIRED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lisa. I think I finally did. Reading your post about your relaxing bath made me think about going out to buy aveeno oatmeal stuff for a good soak...but now I am under about half an inch of ice. Wish I had done it when I thought about it! xo

    ReplyDelete

A lighthearted look at the year between my 39th and 40th birthdays.